This content is made with your help!
Freely printed from: https://learn.nimja.com/other/workshop_ideas
- Past workshops at various US and EU cons.
- Input from the "what would you like to see?" survey
- Additional related talks based on common fetishes.
- Additional suggestions given by awesome people.
Feel free to comment on this or email me with more (relevant) ideas for workshops that can be given or you would like to see. I'll modify the list as long as I can.
- Basic introduction to trance/hypnosis
- Consent / Limits / Negotiation
- Safety & Risks
- Awareness of intimacy / trust
- Enhancing your relationship
- Double binds
- VAK - Using all the senses.
- Deepeners - You can never be too deep
- Vocal techniques
- How to over various mediums (text, voice, paper, etc.)
- Ericksonian hypnosis techniques
- Consensual non-consent and (erotic) hypnosis
As the hypnotist
- Paying attention to your subject
- Pay attention - Awareness of / calibrate to your subject
- Aftercare - What to do after!
- How to set the scene
- How to phrase suggestions
- Waking (your subject) up
As the subject
- How to actively participate
- How does trance feel?
- How do you know you're deep?
- How to discuss limits (as a subject)
- Red flags - What to look for and what to avoid
- Subject Agency - Rejecting suggestions
- Nonverbal hypnosis
- Quick/intense/rapid inductions
- Storytelling/world building
- Improv games
- Metaphors / Similes
- Two hypnotists, one subject
- Working with props
- Confusing Confusion
- Progressive Relaxation - Combines well with massaging!
- My Friend John
- Overload or 7+/-2
- Hair Pulling as an induction
What you can do with hypnosis
- Hypnosis with other BDSM (bondage, knife-play, pain, etc)
- Using hypnosis as virtual BDSM (bondage, knife-play, pain, etc)
- Using props as triggers - Cat ears to cat, etc.
- Resistance play
- Enhancing D/s
- Orgasm/pleasure control/denial
- Specifically male/female orgasmic feelings
- Hypnosis with RPG/gaming (D&D or otherwise)
- Positive/negative hallucinations
- Fear/nightmare play - How/what and safety
- Drug play
- Breath play
- Emotion play
- Branding - Feeling branded without actually being branded
- Humiliation / Degradation
- Limp limbs / Limbless
- Brainwashing - And all the various ways in which you could do this
- Becoming someone else
- Pet play
- Little girl/boy
- Inspiring creativity
- Parlor tricks/stage hypnosis
- Increased awareness/intelligence
- Triggers - Words/places/sensations/sounds, etc.
- Post Hypnotic Suggestions
- Increasing/decreasing sensations/pain
- Premature ejaculation
- Ageplay / ABDL
- Objectification / Furniture
Other workshops (tangentially related)
Improve Your English
Whether as a first or second language, a hypnotist should know how to use English to their advantage.
- Verb Tenses - When to use what, how and when.
- Pronunciation - Embrace your accent while still being understandable, eh?
- Accent on the right syllable - Learning to play.
Making your own recordings
- What do you need to start?
- What can you do with free audio software? (Audacity)
- How to upload and where to upload what? (YouTube vs Soundcloud, etc.)
Making money with hypnosis
- Know your audience
- Where/how to get income (Patreon, PayPal, YouTube, etc.)
- When to start asking/demanding money - Build up an audience first.
- Different income models for hypnotists (per file, subscription, etc.)
- Limitations of platforms (How NSFW can you make it?)
- Tasteful Marketing